giovedì 18 luglio 2013

STITCHING IN THE GARDEN!!

 Pomeriggio di ricamo in giardino. Pochi giorni fa  due amiche mi hanno fatto visita e abbiamo ricamato insieme tutto il pomeriggio. Ecco alcune foto del tavolo prima del loro arrivo.
Lot of fun yesterday here in my garden!!! two of my best stitching friends joint me to spend a creative afternoon together!!!Here is my table waiting for them!!!
 ...ma non solo chiacchere e merenda!!! il cuore porta ditale è diventato un piccolo porta lavanda per gli armadi con un ricamo della mia amica  Adriana
 ..my crochet thimble case is perfect as lavender keeper with a stitching made by my friend Adriana.
 My next step in designing is actually an e-pattern with little, very little designs to use to decorate those lovely crochet hearts..

2 commenti:

cucki ha detto...

So sweet *•*

Patti ha detto...

Hi Niky! Just lovely! I spy in the first photo a lovely basket of sunflowers... Is that your design? I love it so!
Can't wait to see what you come up with for your sweet crocheted hearts...
Blessings, Patti