mercoledì 30 aprile 2014

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM'


Hello my friends, today something special for me and my family.
My Mom is turning in her 80!! We did  a big party for her and I've the idea to make some pretty place holders for our lunch. I saved that beautiful old post card and added name ,date and greetings. Some crochet with perlè cotton thread is jsut the best ever!!!, how nice they are. Mom was really so happy for that and the party was just wonderful. happy Birthday Agnese..
more later my friends, have a happy creative day...xxx Niky.

7 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

...che tenerezza!
per gli 80 anni della tua mamma e per i cartoncini che hai creato per l'occasione, speciali come ogni tua creazione... questi hanno in più l'affetto per la tua mamma.
Auguri Agnese!
Annalisa

gracie ha detto...

A very happy birthday to your mom....

LaNelle ha detto...

Happy 80th Birthday to your Mom! I just celebrated that with my Dad what a special time in our lives that celebration is, your place cards were so beautiful what a great idea!

Jennifer ha detto...

Happy Birthday to your mother!! My mom will be 80 in January 2014. You have given me some beautiful ideas for her party.

Mouse ha detto...

how beautiful and Happy Birthday to your mum too :) love mouse xxxx

Unknown ha detto...

Sono bellissimi tanti auguri alla tua cara mamma!

Anonimo ha detto...

Auguri alla tua mamma e complimenti per ciò che hai creato per l'occasione!!
Barbara