lunedì 5 ottobre 2015

CROCHET CROCHET


 Hello my friends, I've been sooo busy in designing, I've ready a new one for Christmas and other news are in my mind. 
I really need to stop a little bit and give a rest to my needle, so here we go with crochet!!!
 I made those lovely crochet rings portrait with a pretty vintage picture on in, don't you think they're so sweet??? You cna hang them on your Christmas tree or use it to decorate a gift....They're already on my ETSY and people really love them, hurry hurry they're in a limited edition!!!
 ...and Icreated those very needful needlecases, again with crochet, something easy to bring on a trip and in such beautiful cotton colors. ..and they are here as well!!!


Hope you like my crochet ideas, crochet is one of my fave hobby after stitching .
                                                        xxx Niky.
Carissime, eccomi di nuovo con voi con qualche idea all'uncinetto.
Ho appena ultimato un nuovo disegno natalizio che vi presenterò presto e così ho deciso di lasciar riposare un pò l'ago dedicandomi al crochet.
Piccole cornici contornano deliziose faccine da angelo, ideali per decorare il vostro albero( lo so che Natale è lontano ma non è mai troppo presto per pensarci).
...e   questi simpatici porta aghi rallegreranno il vostro cesto porta lavoro. 
Le cornici a crochet le trovate in limited edition qui
e i libricini porta aghi qui
                                                                           xxx Niky. 

Nessun commento: